Monday, June 15, 2009

NOKIA CARE LINE

My phone Has just gone back to the Nokia boot up screen when I left it on my bag,a safe place. It has not been moved dropped or anything. I tried every single thing posted on the discussions page like the 3 key reset. Taking the batt , sim out and booting it back on. It did not turn on. IT has always been a bad experience at your centers. i dont even know why its called a nokia care center when people there dont care how people who go there feels to have any issues with their phones.

Its such a shame that your already aggrevated due to the fact that your phone is not working and your important data would be lost if their not backed up. and yet some of the center rep are making evrything worst, they are making it hard for us to have our devices repaired, Do they even know that they are far away to reach at? do they even understand that it really is inconvenient to have that same aggrevation with the phones being crappy?

I hope nokia would really care about their customers.

I just had my phone for more than 6 months. The first month i got it it messed up on me. the 3rd moth it did the same. I cant even be sure if after they have repaired my phone if it would even last a yr. This is really is amazing that they couldn't replace the phone as being that it really is not working well.

I will be going to one of your centers tomorrow. I hope I wont be having the same thing as before:

1. waiting for 3 hours to be entertained by the rep.

2. Talking to them as if you are the one who made the phone crappy, when it is not you who manufactured it.

3. Being advised to go back after two hours after t5he phone is being rebooted

4. wasting your time for hours and hours just to be advised that you would need to come back tomorrow since the phone is not yet ready yet.

5. Coming back to the store again, this time advised that you would need to come back after a week. and so on and so forth.

I hope that other customers are not experiencing these dilemma .

No comments: