Sunday, September 28, 2008

I want a cup of Coffeeeeee!!!

Hello Everyone., I know that you know how expensive a kupakofee from starbucks it can be. yes I am one of the victims of the adiction and this coffee has brought me off.

I wonder how many of our friends manage to buy, and spew their money onto these so expensive cups of addictive syrup of black grilled cocoa beans. If we will consider buying a cup of coffee from an instant powdered coffee it makes no difference on the taste and on flavour as long as you know how to make a right combination of coffee, sugar and cream. The only thing that makes the mark and differentiate each one from the other is the tag and name of the makers of these coffee drink..

Tademark as what they call it keeps it apart from any other cups..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: