Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kim, Hans & Pau

Hey guys, it's a nice start for a new blog. I have just started to work on a new software from google apps. This so called PICASA, a software for editting and beautifying pictures from google made its way to my attention as I come my way to sign-up for a new gmail account. There many tools inside the package of joining the opensourced idea of softwares on trial for web users. I have tried picaso or should I say picasa and now I do have a picture developed. It is not that advance as the so called adobe photoshop but this thing is quite so fair enough for a free software. I have tried it I think you should try it as well.

There are many software availble from google apps. These software are opensourced meaning they are free and you can even enjoy many others too as long as you have a large chunk of free space on your harddrive.. So guys, that is for today. have a nice day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: