Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chapter I: I am Greje.

GREJE pretty unique huh? Ever wonder why it’s my name? Ever thought of it as a word coming from a foreign language? Ever thought of it as just a name never have ever been thought before?

I hate it when people mispronounce my name. I really hate it when they say it in the olden time folk’s way. It seems that I become older by 50 years every time they mispronounce it.

Oh well, there is nothing with my name to messed up with it’s just too unique to be mispronounced. Even me, myself mispronounce my name. Ha, I may laugh that bad at times but it is the truth have to live with. It’s already written in my name. Well, should I be thankful of its uniqueness? Should I hate it and Appeal for a new name? Well, it won’t be necessary anymore. Economically speaking I shouldn’t be. The court procedures might leave me broke.

I don’t want to change my name anymore, but as time goes by my friends, classmates, and some others would attempt to give me some nicknames. Though they suck at times, I still accept them. I do respond when they call me Paul. “Hey Paul, what’s up?” they would occasionally say. I would just look at them and smile saying, “I’m just fine”.

Paul is very far from the name that I should be using. But they are used to it and are really using it very comfortably. I really do recommend them to use my real name, so they tried altering the way they call me. They omitted the last syllable of my name and call me Grej /Gredz/. Well, it had been fine with me. I’m getting used to it anyway.

Oh, so much for my name. It’s not the issue here. Well, could I just ask myself why I am writing this awful story of mine? Sigh, you might say that I may be pathetic after reading this. It might also be so dramatic. Please bear with me. These stories will just be accounting what I feel about this world I am into from the awakening of my thoughts, from the day I started to be talkative and a lot more. They are all about me and all about everything I do. I’m writing these accounts to everyone who would want to read these for them to understand me. Why I have been acting this way and what I want to be In the near future. Feel free to give me your comments and more after reading this. May you enjoy this little story of mine, and please whatever you may read from these stories please don’t share this with other people. It is just between you and me. Of course you can share some of them to your friends. But as much as possible Keep it SECRET.


“I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”


No comments: