Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chapter III: September 29, 1989

And so it was. On September 29,1989, a baby boy was blessed upon Bernardo M. Abangan and Gloria R. Abangan. They were all pleased to welcome this little baby boy to the world. Gloria was probably exhausted when she brought him into this world. He might have been laboring for about an hour or two by then, but all of these efforts were covered by the joy when they finally see their son crying right before their very eye. It had been six months of care and anxiety, now they finally see themselves having a baby.

They raised their child with dignity. They trained him to be God-fearing and loving person. They did what they can just to bring him into the world with guidance.

Two years after, all rejoiced as another member of the family has been born. September 29, 1991. The birth of the second child and the birthday celebration of their eldest came. It was a good day for all of us. It’s a double celebration according to them.

The number 9 and my favorite numbers have been so helpful to me in everyway. In basketball and other athletic meets I always use my birth day as a number behind my shirt. It is also important for me to remember them because they are the numbers that I always use in my accounts and some password IDs. Truly number 29 will always be with me till the day that I die.

Now everytime this date passes by there remains a memorable part of it each year and they will always be a part of everything I am. From this day forward. 09.29.89 has been the numbers that I always use in some transactions that I make. They are easy to remember, and above all they are very much close to my heart. Maybe someday they will be the numbers that will win the jackpot at the Lottery, so what are you waiting for? Come and bet now. I’m just kidding.

No comments: